EURAXESS Austria fosters networking between local and international PhD students, postdocs and researchers including their partners and families. The platform “EURAXESS Meeting Point VIENNA” offers different tools to support exchange and collaboration of researchers in the Vienna area in order to facilitate social integration of internationals.
Visit our Facebook page to get more information on activities in Vienna!
- 28 Februar 2022Webinar on Taxation for Researchers in Austria
The EURAXESS Meeting Point Vienna invited internationally mobile researchers (doctoral to postdoctoral level ) working in Austria to join an online session on taxation. Along with a better understanding of the tax system in Austria, they got some advice on tax and social security benefits relevant for researchers, and learned where to look for further information and support. This event alsomarked the launch of the new and completely revised edition of the Taxation Guide for Researchers in Austria.
- 17 February 2022Virtual Walking Tour Vienna - A Musical Journey
- 22 October 2021Family event at the Chocolate Museum
- 18 May 2021Webinar: Anerkennung von im Ausland erworbenen Qualifikationen
- 1 October 2020Guided tour through the Botanical Garden of the University of Vienna with researchers and their families
- 25 June 2020Online Talk and Discussion: “Fake Science and Predatory Publishing”
- 31 January 2020Natural History Museum Vienna - guided tour & walk on the roof of the museum