Here you will find information on the coronavirus in Austria:
- Austrian Integration Fonds (ÖIF) - Information in 16 languages
- radioFM4 - A brief guide to what you need to know about the virus in Austria, in English.
- Information and recommendations of the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF) for students, members of staff and researchers
- Q&A regarding coronavirus and the COVID-19 (City of Vienna)
The European Commission is coordinating a common European response to the outbreak of COVID-19. A dedicated website has been launched including information on the latest developments and actions, general advice, useful contacts and links, statistics and various other topics of interest for European citizens and institutions, which will be regularly updated, given the unprecedented situation Europe has been experiencing due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
You are interested in research projects and initiatives to tackle the spread of coronavirus and preparedness for other outbreaks? Visit the page Coronavirus research and innovation.
- Geographical distribution of cases globally (updated daily)
- Cases in the EU/EEA and UK
- Questions and Answers on novel coronavirus