Supporting researchers’ intersectoral career paths for building ERA
ORGANISERThe conference is sponsored by the EURAXESS TOP IV project and being implemented by Bizkaia Talent with the collaboration of FECYT and British Council
This virtual 2-day Conference, on intersectoral mobility of researchers will address the following topics:
* European policy developments around researcher careers and employability
* EURAXESS initiative and related projects
* Current and future skill needs in Europe to address the innovation gap
* Values and principles for researchers’ recruitment
* Highly skilled professionals in the academic and non-academic sector.
It will be a meeting point between the EURAXESS community, academic and non-academic employers, researchers, and highly skilled professionals. The event will foster a discussion among stakeholders about how to facilitate intersectoral mobility of researchers and highly skilled professionals among the academic and the non-academic sectors. The event will act as a platform for EURAXESS to promote its new services and to better understand the needs of non-academic employers.