The NOMIS Foundation and IST Austria have launched an interdisciplinary basic research programme for exceptional postdoctoral scientists.
The NOMIS Fellowship Program at IST Austria provides postdocs with the freedom to work on big unanswered questions and high risk research at the intersection of two or more scientific disciplines. IST Austria offers an enabling and collaborative environment, with dedicated mentorship from world-class, established scientists.
- Cutting-edge and state-of-the-art resources: scientific service units, research and travel funds
- Freedom to explore high-risk concepts: three-year fully funded position
- Open, collaborative, interdisciplinary research environment
- Enabling framework in which to develop interdisciplinary skills; dual mentorship
- Scientific leadership training and career development support
- Joining IST Austria’s and the NOMIS Foundation’s global networks of exceptional, pioneering researchers
Proposals are invited in the following fields:
- Computer Science
- related disciplines
Application deadline: 8 June 2021
For more information and to apply please visit: